Friday, January 25, 2008

To Post or Not to Post?

So, I wrote this really deep blog... well, at least in my opinion it's pretty deep. I was all ready to post it when I thought to myself, "Do I really want to do that?"

You see, my position at work has an unofficial "24 Hour Rule". That is, if someone does something to royally piss me off, it's highly advised that you write everything down, save it, and check it in 24 hours to see if it makes sense, or if it's just a raving, insulting, sarcastic piece of garbage that will unleash a e-mail chain of bitterness and hatred throughout the office.

Well, while I don't think this post will do that, I'm still applying the 24 hour rule to it. It deals with the topic of forgiveness. I was dealing with some serious emotions that got stirred up in me this morning.

But, after reading through the blog a couple of times, I don't know if I'm ready to post it. Heck, I don't even know if it makes all that much sense.

So, instead I'm posting a blog about whether or not I should post a blog. Yup, this is what my life has come to.

On a completely different subject, after reading Mr. Ron Mexico's commentary on "Celebrity Rehab" on VH1, I decided to give it a shot.

"Riveting" doesn't even begin to cover this show.

Most of you know about my exceptionally shitty taste in television. While this show is filled with trainwrecks, it's actually really GOOD trainwreck TV. (Yes, there is such a thing.) You really feel for all of these celebrities. You find yourself rooting for them... and also thinking that
Dr. Drew should be up for sainthood when he leaves this earth.

Anyway, the weekend is almost here, and I'm very glad for it. I did my first "week-long" blogging. I think I'll try and keep up the pace.

And, as a parting gift for sticking with me all this week, I offer you an end-of-the-week collection of "gems" that I found as of late...

And I yours, Empathy Bear. And I yours...

There's a whole fleet of these assholes around the area where I work.

FACT.

and just for the hell of it...



Cheers,

E

No comments: