Monday, February 4, 2008

Team of Desti -- NOT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathe*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well, look at what we have here! The New York Giants are the Superbowl LXII Champions!

Eli Manning is still a total douche, but Michael Strahan's my man. You can put on Mary J. Blige's sequined dress and heels and burst into "Just Fine", and I still don't give a dang. Any man who sacks Tom Brady like this gets my full support:





And look at what else we have here: Bill Belichick being a sore loser! Surprise, surprise. Looks like he's got a lot of thinking to do while (hopefully) washing that grubby ass, disgusting, shredded rag of a sweatshirt he wears.


Am I wrong, or am I right here, folks?

Ladies and gents, I am the very definition of schadenfreude today. >=)P

Cheers,

E

No comments: