Monday, September 10, 2007

I LOVE NEW YORK 2: The “Men” Revealed

So, quite possibly my favorite out of all the VH1 craptastic shows of all time, I Love New York, is now getting its marketing on as VH1 gears up for its 2nd season’s release on October 8th. It WOULD BE one of my most anticipated TV viewing dates… but I’ll be in Australia.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OK, yes, I’m totally psyched about going to Australia (Oct. 5-22), but that means I will miss not one, not two, but more than likely the THREE earliest episodes of I Love New York 2! I’ll never catch up. *sobs*

All right, I know this blog isn’t about me having to “suffer” on my two week tour through Australia. It’s about the newest updates on VH1.com. I just can’t get over the timing.

Today, VH1 just released the first pictures of the 20 new men vying for New York’s heart. Without any further ado, here are the lucky 20 gents:



Crapsicles.

FIRST: There is not one single man up in this picture that I would touch with a 1,000 foot pole. Dang, is this really what all was out there? I don’t even have to watch the show, and I can tell you there’s gonna be an “I Love New York 3”. None of them look like they can handle the HBIC.

SECOND: Yes, that is a “little person” in the front row. And, yes, he is a contestant.

Is this not going to be the greatest VH1 craptastic show EVER?!?!?!

Oh, and according to VH1, he goes by the name “Midget Mac”. You really can’t make this shit up, people.

Why, oh why couldn’t this start in November?!?!?! I’m going to return from my Australia trip, and I’m going to have to beg and plead with Scott to watch the “catch up” episodes. (I’m sure he’s happier than a pig in shit to read that I’m going to miss the first three episodes – you sick, twisted bastard!)

Well, I’m a dedicated “I Love New York” viewer, and where there is a will, there’s a way. And, there is most DEFINITELY a will here.

Cheers,
E

PS: The next person who compares Lacey on “Rock of Love” to New York is getting a serious boot to the head. Lacey isn’t fit to munch on New York’s discarded weave (though we all know she would).

Rock of Love Episode 9 review should be here by Wednesday – not that any of you care. *sob* Feh, I wouldn’t either if I were you.

No comments: