Friday, April 25, 2008

Most Awesome News Story This Month

Balding Penguin Gets Wetsuit for Warmth



I would have never gotten a degree in English had I known that there were jobs like these in the world...











The only smart ass thing I have to say about this is I can't believe this is on the front page of AOL News. I mean, granted, this is the cutest/coolest news story I've seen in a long time. But, this is more important that the current elections, the Iraq War, and the utter plummet of the US Dollar worldwide... how now?



I can't help it. You win this time establishment media. That pengie in the jacket is indeed an effective "soma" to my Brave New World... at least for the next 15 minutes.



Balding pengies in wetsuit jackets = My New Calling in Life



Cheers,



E

No comments: